Wednesday, November 19, 2008

here we are

I have been thinking about G2 for a few months. It came out of a discussion on discipleship. What are we to do in the discipleship process, what is the end result? I began to think about the two main things we were left with by Jesus. Great Commission (Matt 28:18-20) and Great Commandment (Matt 22:37-40). I began to think about how these two amazing things would fit in the discipleship process. I came to some conclusions through more discussion and dialogue that if we take these two commandments that they comprise a concise description of what the disciple is to be about.

So G2 comes from my thought process about how we are to Love God, Love People, and Love our World. Now the words and ideas come from discussions and books and are a compilation of thoughts on a specific direction I want to go with my life and my families. Obediently living a G2 lifestyle has become some what of a motto for me. I am excited because this has grown me and add an excitement to my daily walk with Jesus.

No comments: